|"I am a retired machinist with 33+ years at a major truck transmission factory. I've used bits
from hundreds of vendors and none compare with my personal bits I bought from Max at
Winters Drill Bit City. They are exactly as advertised, very affordable and with minimal
care, may last the rest of my lifetime. They have drilled everything I've needed and have
never let me down. Thanks, Max, for what has been the best investment I've ever made."
.......Robert, SW Iowa
*** AMERICAN STEEL ***
*** AMERICAN MADE ***
*** AMERICAN QUALITY ***
"I am Hell on drill bits. I have boxes full of dull & broken
drills. Winters Drill Bit City bits will be the last ones you buy. They
are awesome. Goes through anything like butter. Bought a plow for my
truck and needed to drill 16 holes in the frame. I thought this was
going to take all day. In about 1/2 hour I had 16 - 9/16" holes in the
frame". Don, Pa.
• "These are the greatest things since sliced bread. Have drilled things I shouldn't and have beat on em. They're just great. Whatever he tells you, it is not the total truth, they're Better than what he says". Marcus, N.Y.
• "Drilled 27 inches of stainless steel with one of your 5/16" drill bits". Jeff, Pa.
• "Went through bumper just like butter. It was perfect. Turned out great. Bumper, brand new stainless steel, all polished. $60,000 truck". Ron, Md
• "I drilled 30 - 1 1/4" holes in 3/4" thick cold rolled steel. Still cutting good". Bob, Ohio
• "Bought some of these and you can't beat em. If anyone tries one of your drill bits, they'll never go back to the others. You can drill stainless. Unreal stuff." Charlie, W.V.
• "Used your left-hand drill bits to take out 6 - 1/2" bolts in 1/2 hour". Tom, In.
• "I drilled 10 1/2 inches of stainless steel with my 3/8" drill bit without sharpening it and that's a fact". Larry, Ohio
• "You've got some good stuff. Awesome stuff. You've got a good product and people come back. I drill a lot of frame rails and stainless". Joe, N.H.
• "They work terrific". Stan, N.J.
• "My friend was drilling a hole with these new drill bits and it went so fast it scared him". Steve, Al.
• Hey Max, just wanted to tell you those bits I bought last week are the best thing I ever bought! I had some drilling to do on my new airboat and my God they worked like magic! You weren't lying, it is the best money I ever spent!
It was good to meet you and hope to see you again sometime on the road!
• "Thank you... It's nice to deal with people that are as good as their word. It's hard to find these days. Will continue to recommend your drill bits. Thanks Again..." ....Dan L.
• "I really like this set of bits. It's by far the best set of bits I've ever had." ....Loren H. Nebraska
• Thanks again, you have the very best bits on the market" ...B.M. Welding Service - Missouri
• "Been the best bits I've ever had. They have saved me many times over and for that I thank you."
..Alan B. Wisconsin.
• "Thank you - Best bits I ever bought" ...Jim V. - PA.
• "Drill bits do a good job."... Mel L. - PA.
• "Sure do like flats on shanks so it don't slip." ... Neal W. - MN.
• "You have a great product." ...Bill B. Georgia
• "They are excellent bits - they cut so good...they stay sharp longer." ..Jon V. WI
• "Your company makes the best drill bits I have ever found by far. Keep up the good work."
• "I will continue to send people your way for good quality products. Again thanks for a great product."
...Bill P. - MO.
• "I appreciate the fact that you stand behind your products. They are good quality... I prefer to buy from your company." ...L.G. Ohio
• "By far the best set of bits ever owned" ......Gary S. WI
• "Bought a set years ago and loved them" Erv M. - Ohio
• "Picked up a set of your drills and am very pleased with them indeed. What gives the bits their enduring quality ?" ....Trevor - Australia
• "We drilled 2,200 1/8 inch holes in 2 inch to 3 inch galvanized rigid pipe, 2 at a time for the ground blocks on industrial satellite dish poles set into concrete every day over a period of THREE years, and we're still using the same bit and it's still sharp as when we first opened the index.
Now That's a Drill Bit! AND We have no backup sets of drills in the truck - just that one index."
....Fred - Hughes Installer
OUR DRILLS Will Drill
Grade 8 Bolts
as well as
hard to drill metals
100% AMERICAN MADE IN THE USA QUALITY
DRILLING WITH NO DULLNESS...
DRILLING A BLOCK OF
400 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL
DRILLING SPRING STEEL
MACK TRUCK LEAF SPRING
DRILLING A T 1 CATERPILLAR
Watch It making Savings over 4 Feet long
SPRING STEEL AND STAINLESS
GRADE 8 BOLT HEAD
2.5 INCHES THICK
DRILLING TOOL STEEL
About WintersDrillBitCity.ComMy name is Max. I'm the owner & operator of Winters' Drill Bit City. I'm 1/2 of a ma & pa company. We've been solving drilling problems for 25+ years now. This IS our business Full Time - this is not a side line.
We've watched other drill bit dealers come & go (here today, gone tomorrow), we're still here taking care of business. We care about You - our customers & your needs. Rest assured, we'll be here when you need us. We will continue to serve you with honesty & integrity in the future.
We promise to sell only America's finest - top of the line - USA Cutting tools available at a fair price and stand behind what we sell. Buy with confidence Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back on all sets.
With tens of thousands of satisfied customers - we are very confident of our drills.
We'd like your drill bit business and you'll like our drill bits - It works out for both of us.
Thanks for your time..
Click image above to see a video
Drilling CAT T1 Steel
EZ as pie
Click image above to see a video clip of
the Cat T1 Grader Blade getting drilled.